Medicine Sound Journey with the big drum and Juno-Award winner, Brenda MacIntyre - Medicine Song Woman and Clear Wind Blows Over the Moon
Let First Nations healers Medicine Song Woman Brenda MacIntyre and Heather Clear Wind Blows Over the Moon take you on a one-of-a-kind medicine sound journey of soul-soothing, Indigenous songs.
Pacha Indigenous Arts presents Brenda’s powerful Juno Award-winning healing voice that connects you with your spirit and Heather will drum the big drum; its rich nurturing sound guides your spirit to journey to the heartbeats of Mother Earth, carrying you into a theta brain wave state, promoting manifestation and deep healing.
While this unique blend of First Nations medicine sounds wash over you in sacred space and your spirit journeys, Brenda and Heather channel spiritual energy healing to everyone. This rare combination of First Nations sound and First Nations spiritual energy healing provides transformational healing on multiple levels.
We look forward to seeing you and sharing sacred space with you in the circle
Participants may experience any or all of:
- Deep relaxation, joy, peace and healing on profound levels.
- Insight into issues you are dealing with in your life.
- Altered states and visions to help you on your healing journey.
- Release of blockages, letting go of what no longer serves you making way for the new.
- Opening, clearing and balancing of the energy centres in the body.
- Clarity, new perspectives and answers to questions you have about your life.
- Grounding, aligning and centering you between Father Sky and Mother Earth.
- Pain relief, renewed energy and a sense of lightness.
- Stronger connection to your spirit, your spirit guides, totem animals and ancestors.
When: Sunday, July 16th, 2017 from 4 to 6 pm.
Where: Pacha Indigenous Arts 614 Bloor Street West (at Palmerston), Toronto, Ontario M6G 1K7
**Tickets Are Advance Sale Only**
Event page to be posted shortly!
Payment can be for free by phone by calling Pacha Indigenous Arts 647-525-7731 or via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org